Encouraging Interdisciplinary Bioethics Research and Teaching
The Oxford Bioethics Network promotes world-class interdisciplinary research by leaders in ethics, law
and the medical sciences.
It comprises seven research centres in the University of Oxford concerned with the ethical, legal and social
aspects of biomedical and healthcare developments:
These centres’ academics, postgraduates, and national and international collaborators represent an unparalleled
wealth of expertise. The Oxford Bioethics Network aims to:
1. support centres and facilitate their cooperation with one another
2. make their expertise more widely available by helping to
* develop evidence-based theory, policy and practice;
* provide resources and support to researchers at all stages of their careers
* cultivate research and teaching collaborations in bioethcs
Link to the Network’s member centres for details of their staff and activities.
Use this site to find out about bioethics events and resources in Oxford and beyond.
To join the Network or discuss collaboration, email email@example.com